Nitro-Net.com – Internet Marketing Services – A Global Marketing Group Company
Danny Sullivan from Google confirmed on Twitter that even with the international/global release of BERT to 70+ languages, it still impacts about 10% of queries where BERT is live in. The other 90% do not use BERT for understanding queries and content.
Here is the tweet where Danny said this:
It varies by language but is generally in line with the 1 of 10 figure we shared about US English.
— Danny Sullivan (@dannysullivan) December 10, 2019
Danny said “It varies by language but is generally in line with the 1 of 10 figure we shared about US English.”
So still, while Bing launched BERT fully, globally and for all queries. Google launched BERT now for 70+ languages and for only 10% of all queries.
Forum discussion at Twitter.