Nitro-Net.com – Internet Marketing Services – A Global Marketing Group Company
We’re excited to announce our newly inked partnership with Marketing O’Clock, a podcast produced by New York-based, full-service digital agency Cypress North.
Marketing O’Clock becomes the inaugural member of our brand new marketing podcast network, deemed the SEJNetwork.
Over the coming weeks and months, we’ll be adding more high-quality marketing podcasts, curated especially for our 1M+ monthly audience.
If you’re interested in finding out more about or joining the SEJNetwork of podcasts, you can do so via this contact form.
About Marketing O’Clock
Hosted by Greg Finn, Christine “Shep” Zirnheld and Jessica Budde, Marketing O’Clock provides listeners with insights, tips and the latest news in digital marketing.
While they cover all the pertinent digital marketing news (from Paid to Organic, Social to Analytics), this show is anything but serious. So if you’re looking for fun, you’ve found the right podcast!
Each week, the show features a range of segments including:
- Lightning Round: Greg, Shep and Jessica cover smaller news items that have happened throughout the week in a rapid-fire format.
- WTH: They take on a strange marketing article each week and highlight a cringe-worthy (or questionable) story for your enjoyment.
- Take of the Week: The hosts feature a scorching hot marketing take from a fellow digital marketer. (We particularly enjoy this segment!)
- Working Hard (or Hardly Working): The team shares what’s been happening in their own accounts each week – good or bad.
- Cool Tool: They share a featured tool each week and how it can help you with your marketing.
- The Must-Read Marketing Article of The Week: They recommend an in-depth article that listeners should check out.
- Shootin’ the Heck: After the show closes, stick around for their (barely) hidden segment that’s all for the LOLs.
We’re glad we’re not the only ones looking forward to this partnership – the hosts are, too!
“We’re thrilled to be working with SEJ and are excited to become another great source for digital marketing news for their audience,” Shep said. “We strive to keep our show entertaining and fun and hope people love listening as much as we love recording!”
Greg has this to say about the partnership:
“It’s been fantastic hearing such positive feedback from some of the brightest minds in the marketing community. We are beyond excited to team up with Search Engine Journal to bring laughs, our internal spats, knowledge, and groans to a wider audience here on the SEJ Network. Apologies in advance for all the ‘earitating’ puns headed your way.”
Expect a fresh episode every Friday morning. Give yourself a little weekly gift and subscribe and auto-download. Take a listen!
To celebrate the start of this partnership, the folks at Marketing O’Clock are running a special T-shirt giveaway for some randomly selected listeners! Enter the giveaway here.
Featured Image Credit: Paulo Bobita