Nitro-Net.com – Internet Marketing Services – A Global Marketing Group Company
We’ve spent the last several weeks finalizing speakers for our upcoming SMX East show, taking place on November 13-14 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York. We’ve significantly expanded the agenda from previous shows, offering an all-new fire hose of content. Be sure to check out the agenda — it’s shaping up to be a terrific show.
Interested in speaking at the show? We’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for speakers for a number of SEO and SEM sessions, including:
- Conversational Search and The Impact Of Voice On SEO
- Schema and Structured Data: “Hidden” Gold For SEOs
- Tackling the Challenges Of Enterprise SEO
- YouTube Success Stories For Marketers
- Awesome Tests, Profitable Results
- Conversion Optimization For The Long Run
- Clarifying The Murky Waters Of Attribution
- From Targeting Practice To Targeting Perfection: Your Key To Better Results
- B2B SEM: Meeting Specific Challenges With Really Smart Tactics
- How To Properly Set Up Testing For Accounts Of All Sizes
- Must-Have Reports For SEMs
- Roundtable: How Automation Really Works and When To Use It
- SEO and SEM Data Sharing For Maximum Impact
We’ve also taking a deep dive into two areas for the first time: Issues and tactics for agencies, and a focus on local and multi-location marketing. We’re looking for speakers for these sessions:
- Getting Your Agency Services Mix Right
- Handling Client Transitions
- Making The Pitch: Putting Your Best Foot Forward Without Giving Away The Goods
- Managing Clients, Managing Yourself
- Profitable Pricing Strategies For Agencies
- Local Presence Management for Multi-location Brands
- Managing Reviews On Multiple Local Platforms
- The State of Offline Conversion Tracking
Interested in being a critical part of one of these panels? Be sure to read the agenda to understand who and what we’re looking for, then head over to the speaking pitch form to make your case.
We’re also looking for speakers for SMX Insights Sessions. What are they? 8-10 minute solo sessions that pack a punch and wow attendees with content they can’t and won’t see anywhere else. Tactical. Specific. Actionable. Speakers are challenged to deliver the goods in a limited amount of time: one must-try tactic, one nugget of sage advice, or one takeaway that makes you more productive. Have a gem to share with your colleagues? Pitch your idea and you may make it to the SMX stage!
Don’t delay—the pitch forms for each session will close as sessions are filled, with everything closing Wednesday, August 28.
Click here to visit the speaking pitch form.