So you know, Google has been working on addressing issues around Google News publishers with being seen in the Google News and web search results. It seems most of the issues are resolved but if you are still having issues, Google wants you to post those details in a new thread at the new Google News Publisher forum.
Danny Sullivan from Google posted an update in the Google News Publisher Help forum saying that they closed down the old forums and most of the issues are resolved. If you are still having issues, it would be best to post a new thread.
- Many of the issues raised early on have been resolved.
- We’ve noted the issues raised by publishers on these threads (in the old and new forum) since December 11 and through December 16 and will be looking at them more through the end of the month.
- If you’ve already reported into these thread something that’s still an issue by the end of the month, then please start a new post just for your site. Describe the issue in as much detail as you can. The includes making clear your site domain (this is often omitted from reports)
- If you’ve never reported an issue into the threads, you may start a new post at any time.
- Please do not add new reports into this thread. Read the instructions above. Proceed as explained there.
So go ahead and Google News Publisher Help.