Time is running out to save big on SMX® Advanced. Register by this Saturday to save up to $600 off on-site rates! Miss this and you’ll pay more next week for the exact same ticket. Book now and join us June 3-5 in Seattle!
Here’s a run-down of what you’ll get:
- A newly redesigned agenda, featuring 35 sessions and keynotes packed with advanced, actionable SEO and SEM tactics, the brand new Insights track, Advanced Clinics, and extended discussion time with speakers
- Unparalleled networking events where you’ll meet like-minded marketers and search marketing thought-leaders
- Top-shelf amenities including free WiFi, hot lunches, refreshments, and more
You’ll take away at least one actionable tactic that you’ll put to use immediately. Just read what some of your peers have to say:
“Content is excellent, not a sales show, presenters are highly knowledgeable and experienced. I’ve been to Advanced 4 times…will attend next year.” – Bob Lawkins, 1-800-Flowers
“It was a great conference overall! I have tons of actionable tips and services I’m going to take a look at for my company and I’m excited to be a loyal annual attendee!” – Jacquelyn Pica, The Penny Hoarder
Not satisfied with the experience? We’ll give you a credit towards a future SMX event of equal or lesser value.
Register by this Saturday, April 27 for these savings:
- All Access: The complete conference experience — all sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities. Book now to save $300 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop (best value!): Maximize your time by adding a full-day post-conference workshop to your agenda. Book now to save $600 off on-site rates!
- Networking: Unlock the Expo Hall, sponsored content, networking events, and more. Book now and save $200 off on-site rates!
Don’t wait. These deals won’t be around after Saturday.
See you in Seattle!
Psst… Have additional questions? Call us (877) 242-5242 Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm ET.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.